Perry Krieger’s History
Perry oversaw BDO’s Toronto North Financial Recovery Services (FRS) Practice and continues to work in BDO’s Markham FRS office on insolvency engagements.
Perry has been a Licensed Insolvency Trustee (Trustee in Bankruptcy) since 1983. He served as a partner in the firm of Lando Krieger Goldberg Inc. and a principal at Laventhol & Horwath before establishing Perry Krieger & Associates Inc. in 1990.
An Insolvency and Restructuring Practitioner for over 30 years with a wide range of experience, Perry has a reputation for achievement and dedication to his profession. He has taken an active role in education on insolvency topics and the promotion of continued learning and ethics of the field. Perry has been on a number of tasks forces on insolvency topics and also speaks regularly with respect to insolvency matters.
Perry has worked with countless individuals over the past 35 years to solve their debt issues and help them get a fresh start. He has assisted many business and high income professionals including doctors, lawyers, dentists, accountants and real estate agents to restructure their financial affairs.
Perry Krieger’s Current Services
Perry, through Perry Krieger & Associates Inc, is a financial consultant and Licensed Insolvency Trustee who provides assistance to employees, self-employed professionals, and small and medium-sized businesses and their owners relating to their financial affairs. Perry also continues to work with BDO in the Toronto North FRS practice.
Perry Krieger’s Professional Designations & Education
- Trustee in Bankruptcy, 1983
- Chartered Insolvency & Restructuring Professional (CIRP)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Master in Business Administration – Accounting, York University, Toronto, Ontario
- Bachelor of Art, Economics, York University, Toronto, Ontario
Perry Krieger’s Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Markham Board of Trade
- Member of the Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Canadian Insolvency Practitioners Association Counsel, 1993-1996
- Member of the Ontario Insolvency Practitioners Association Board of Directors 1989-1997
- President of the Ontario Insolvency Practitioners Association 1994-1995
- Member of the Joint Committee on Bankruptcy 1996-1999
- CIPA representative for INSOL, 1997
- Chair of CAIRP conference, 2003
- Co-Chair of the CAIRP committee on WEPPA 2007-2008
- Member/Chair of various CAIRP committees
- Speaker at a number of CAIRP and other seminars on insolvency topics